Writing a Compelling Teaching Statement
This event is part of series:
NSF AGEP Research University Alliance
Speaker: Amanda Modell,
Associate Director of Graduate Teaching Programs, Center for Teaching and Learning, Stanford University
Writing effectively about your teaching is an important skill that you will need for the academic job search, grant submissions, and your future academic position.
- DATE: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- TIME: 1:30pm-2:30pm PT / 4:30pm-5:30pm ET
- LOCATION: Online – via Zoom
- REGISTER: Register by clicking on this link.
**IMPORTANT: If this is your first time registering for an event through our system, you will be asked to create an account before being able to access the event registration link — please use your zoom account email address to register.
- Categories: OPA Program
- Domain: Career Development,Diversity, Equity & Inclusion